We heard about the 5 inches of snow in Apex, so had to keep up with the Joneses ; ) Rukka was like a puppy in the snow - the fastest I've seen him run in years! I think he's getting back in shape with all of this outside time. We had '2 one-daddy open sleigh' rides for awhile yesterday, but I couldn't figure out how to capture that while I was hitched... : )
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Trying to keep up with the NC snow...
We heard about the 5 inches of snow in Apex, so had to keep up with the Joneses ; ) Rukka was like a puppy in the snow - the fastest I've seen him run in years! I think he's getting back in shape with all of this outside time. We had '2 one-daddy open sleigh' rides for awhile yesterday, but I couldn't figure out how to capture that while I was hitched... : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi,very nice photo
ReplyDelete